A Guide to Forex Trading Scams
Fees, and Accounts
Like many licensed brokers, AvaTrader offers MetaTrader 4 and 5 as well as a version of WebTrader. The latter can be accessed through a browser and MT offers manual and automated trading. AvaTrade no longer offers social trading platforms RoboX and Mirror Trader but it has social trading platforms AvaSocial, ZuluTrade, DupliTrade, and MQL5 signal with features that more than compensate for the services AvaTrade canceled.
Should You Trade With eToro?
- A thorough selection of trading instruments
- Educational offerings and tools
- A choice of social trading platforms
- Protection against negative balance
- WebTrader, AvaTrade’s default platform, lacks some features its competitors have
- Limited market updates and research tools
- No stop loss guarantees
- Doesn’t accept US clients
Should You Trade with AvaTrade?
It provides some protection against huge losses but does not include stop-loss protection. AvaTrade has an impressive selection of trading products, but some advanced traders are not that impressed with its Webtrader platform.