File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
Caution Investors Acma-au.org – This is a suspected imposter entity. It may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with:
– a registered Australian business;
– Australian financial services licensee;
– Australian credit licensee; and/or
– the authorised representatives or employees of the business or licensee.
Overview of Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org is a website that claims to offer online trading and investment services in various markets, such as forex, stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and indices. The website states that it is operated by Acma Group Ltd, a company registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. However, there is no evidence that this company exists or that it is authorized to provide financial services in Australia or any other jurisdiction.
Regulation and Compliance of Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org is not regulated or licensed by any reputable financial authority, such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK, or the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in the EU. This means that Acma-au.org does not comply with the rules and standards that protect investors from fraud, manipulation, and unfair practices. Acma-au.org is listed on the investor alert list of ASIC as a suspected imposter entity that may be impersonating or falsely claiming to be working with a registered Australian business or licensee. This is a serious red flag that indicates that Acma-au.org is likely to be a scam.
Customer Reviews of Acma-au.org
The customer reviews of Acma-au.org are mostly negative and alarming. Many customers have reported that they have been scammed by Acma-au.org and lost their money. Some of the common complaints include:
– Being pressured to deposit more money or upgrade their accounts
– Being unable to withdraw their funds or access their accounts
– Being ignored or blocked by the customer service
– Being misled or lied to by the account managers or brokers
– Being charged with hidden fees or commissions
– Being exposed to high risks or losses due to poor execution or manipulation
Products and Services Offered By Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org offers a variety of products and services that are supposed to help investors trade and invest in different markets. However, these products and services are not reliable or trustworthy, as they are not regulated or verified by any authority. Some of the products and services offered by Acma-au.org include:
– A web-based trading platform that is not secure or user-friendly
– A mobile app that is not compatible with most devices or operating systems
– A demo account that is not realistic or representative of the live trading conditions
– A range of account types that are not transparent or fair
– A selection of educational materials that are not informative or helpful
– A variety of bonuses and promotions that are not genuine or beneficial
Location of Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org does not disclose its physical location or contact details on its website. This makes it difficult for customers to verify its identity or legitimacy. The only information provided by Acma-au.org is an email address and a phone number that are not responsive or reachable. According to some sources, Acma-au.org may be based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, a notorious offshore jurisdiction that is known for hosting many scam brokers and entities.
Customer Service Provided By Acma-au.org
Acma-au.org claims to provide 24/7 customer service via phone, email, live chat, and social media. However, this is not true, as many customers have reported that they have been unable to contact Acma-au.org or receive any assistance from its staff. The customer service provided by Acma-au.org is poor, unprofessional, and rude. The staff are often aggressive, pushy, or abusive towards customers who want to withdraw their money or complain about their issues. The staff are also incompetent, unqualified, or dishonest about their products and services.
Defensive Measures Against Fraudulent Brokers
If you have been scammed by Acma-au.org or any other fraudulent broker, you should take some defensive measures to protect yourself and recover your money. Some of the defensive measures you can take include:
– Reporting the scam to your local authorities and regulators
– Disputing the charges with your bank or credit card provider
– Seeking legal advice from a reputable lawyer or firm
– Joining online forums or groups that expose scams and support victims
– Raising awareness and warning others about the scam
Acma-au.org is a suspected imposter entity that may be scamming investors in Australia. It is not regulated or licensed by any reputable financial authority, and it is listed on the investor alert list of ASIC. It has received many negative and alarming customer reviews, and it does not provide reliable or trustworthy products and services. It does not disclose its location or contact details, and it provides poor customer service. If you have been scammed by Acma-au.org, you should take some defensive measures to protect yourself and recover your money. You should also avoid dealing with Acma-au.org or any other fraudulent broker in the future.