File a Complaint Against
Know Your Options and Recover Your Funds
24 Tradeway Complaint – 24 Tradeway Review
Is 24 Tradeway a Scam Broker?
Forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies are trendy trading products, but they are also the favorite offerings of scam brokers. People have heard of mythical individuals that have made millions trading forex or CFDs and cryptocurrencies, but most people have to struggle with these risky assets before they bear fruit. However, the fact that 24 Tradeway pushes these assets doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s a scam. We will do a deeper dive to discover the truth about 24 Tradeway
Like many brokers, 24 Tradeway claims it can make clients money by trading forex, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies. They display a certificate that is supposed to look like a license, but it is a meaningless image and does not certify anything. It should arouse suspicion that 24 Tradeway is trying to hide the fact it has no license, and indeed it does not. Our experts do not recommend any broker that is not licensed, since unregulated brokers are not safe.
Is 24 Tradeway trader Inc a scam or legit broker?
24 TradeWay’s basic account requires a minimum of $5,000. This is a major red flag because the account minimums for most brokers are around $100 to $200. The website is not secure, which is not acceptable for a financial website. After our investigation, these are the complaints we have found about 24 Tradeway:
- Not regulated
- Huge minimums
- Aggressively pushes risky assets
- Displays a fake certificate
- Not secure website
Given these concerns, you should not trade with 24 Tradeway. Cross it off your list of brokers and look for regulated brokers. If you have an account, ask for a withdrawal and seek fund recovery immediately. Our experts can give you advice and solutions on how to retrieve your money.
- The broker froze your account
- The broker blocked your account
- You cannot login back into your account
- Money has been taken out from the account
- The broker doesn’t take your calls
- The broker shut down his website
- You noticed the broker took money out from your bank account with out your permission
- The broker is offering you a bonus
- The broker is offering you to fund more money into the account after you lost a large sum
Don’t give up. You can fight back and get your money refunded. Start by filling the form above and we will get in touch with you and provide you with information on how to start the process.